The Illinois Family Lawyer

Commentary on the practice of family law (and other riveting subjects) from a Chicago lawyer

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Friday, January 05, 2007

Hi everyone. My name is Peter Olson and I'm an independent attorney in Chicago. Here's our firm's Website. I've started this blog to add my voice to a subject near and dear to my heart, the practice of family law in Illinois. A significant majority of my law practice is in the domestic relations field. I find it to be a rewarding field because the issues are important to people; it's not simply wealthy businesses and people fighting over small amounts of money in business transactions.

So come along for the conversation...comments are welcomed. I have two other blogs: Solo in Chicago and Closing Real Estate in Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home